Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Board Game Madness 5/1

Fun:
  • Pimp My Game: Someone made a really nice wood center board for Quarriors. It’s got cut outs for the dice, really nice!
  • Back in 2011 there was a poll for demographics of game players. Interesting analysis if you look deeper into the numbers. What I find most interesting is the older a gamer gets, the more likely they are to buy online.

New Games:

iOS:

News:

Recently Played:
  • Picked up my kids from a friend’s house after I got home late one night from work. They were watching their friends play Plants vs. Zombies, so when they got home, they wanted to continue the Zombie theme. So of course we pulled out Zombie Dice.
  • Monthly game night this week. Continued on the Zombie kick so we played Zombie Fluxx. Then played a couple of two player games in Tien Zi Que and Haggis (I love this game). Then we played Ghost Stories (lost when the incarnation came out) and Quarriors for the rest of the night.
  • Took another shot at Leader 1 and I’m feeling it now. Finally figured out how to break away from the Peloton.


Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment