Thursday, June 7, 2012

Board Game Madness 6/7

Fun:
  • For anyone who’s interested in seeing the new base cards for the Dominion reissue, they’re here. I love the new curse card.
  • Gaming décor: A Dominion table along with a picture log of how he made it
  • Gaming décor II: Ooh… wall art!
  • Pimp My Game: Someone geeked out Modern Art with comic themes. I did this for “Renaissance Art” to bring to Pennsic one year, although I didn’t print out the cards. They’re all mocked up though.
  • Interesting geeklist for games that are out of print and copies are dwindling – endangered species if you will


New Games:


iOS:
  • Dominion (the real one) is in beta
  • Hacienda HD submitted to the store this week, should be available imminently
  • Lost Cities due in July
  • Le Havre due in the next couple of weeks
  • Summoner Wars confirmed for June
  • Alien Frontiers still in development, but was shown at Origins


News:


Recently Played:
  • Played the last game of my LIBBL season in Blood Bowl and lost, although won my division. Playoff time!
  • Sadly, no other board gaming this last week.


Happy Gaming!


No comments:

Post a Comment